Changes I have recently made in my life include:
- Adding exercise back into my morning routine.
- Joining Blue Apron a meal delivery service.
- Cutting my hair in a different style.
- Using a different method to apply my makeup.
- Joining a women's support group on facebook.
- Beginning a new business venture with Neal's Yard Remedies Organic.
- Researching a move to New York.
- Attempting to put together a Gift Exchange through my blog.
Looking at this list makes me realize how much I've attempted to accomplish in a very short time. It's no wonder I feel pulled in a hundred different directions. Because I have taken on so much, I don't feel like I'm able to give 100% to everything. I'll admit I do enjoy keeping busy, but I have to find a way to allow my life to stay unchanged for a bit so that I can complete, with focus on the changes I have already set in motion.
Re-inventing yourself is a way to challenge who you are at the moment, which can be empowering. But what if the changes are too many and too often? Are you losing your true self in the process? How often do you have to change something in your life to fit in, or be on trend. And should you?