Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant here
- BHA (Salicylic Acid) increases collagen production for smoother skin.
- Proven to reduce acne and blackheads.
- Extracts of green tea help soothe skin with repairing antioxidants.
- Helps to calm redness and rosacea.
WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads here
- An authority on Chinese herbal beauty invented these single use dry scrub exfoliating packets. Made with pomegranate peel, gentle buffing beads and other natural ingredients.
- Pomegranate long admired for its detoxifying powers is filled with antioxidants that will brighten skin tone, encourage cell renewal, and also help clear blocked pores.
- Blend the single serving packet with your favorite skin cleanser for a renewing skin cleanse.
The Aloe Source Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish here
- Sulfate free cleanser effectively removes makeup, oil, and impurities.
- Gently exfoliates with a combination of jojoba microbeads, alpha and beta hydroxy acids, while nourishing aloe vera soothes the skin for a healthy radiant glow.
- While cleansing the jojoba beads gently polish away the loosened skin cells and skin debris while increasing circulation, while leaving skin with a healthy looking radiant glow.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes that nourish smooth and soften the skin.
suki exfoliate foaming cleanser here
- Gently get rid of dirt, oil and makeup with organic lemongrass and chamomile and wipe away old layers of skin with non-abrasive sugar.
- The alpha-hydroxy acids in raw sugar gently buff away dead layers of skin and excess oils without stripping your skins natural moisture.
- Infused with the fresh scent of lemon your skin feels refreshed.
So, the question still is ~ Should you be using a skin exfoliator? Yes, I think you should. The difficult part is searching for one that works for your skin.
Do you use and exfoliator? Share your favorites with me. I'd like to know what others are out there.