What if I told you that you don't have to stop eating any of the crappy foods you're currently eating? That's right! It doesn't matter if you're eating fried chicken, pizza, or ice cream every day. It sounds crazy, but there is a method to the madness.
For the next 2 weeks you'll actually add some specific foods to your existing diet. By doing so you will rapidly change your body chemistry and satisfy your physical and emotional hunger. Adding nutrient-rich foods will naturally curb your cravings for sugary and fatty foods. Your body begins correcting itself and your cravings will markedly decrease in the next 14 days.
Every Day for the Next 14 Days, Add in the Following Foods
- Eggs (2 Daily) ~ Eggs are a great fat burning food. Eating eggs also helps to curb your appetite. You'll feel fuller longer. Eggs can be cooked in any way, but with no added fat.
- Oatmeal (1 Cup daily) ~ Oatmeal is one of the healthy carbs. It digests slowly, fills youup and kills your cravings. Additionally, it's a whole grain, which means it's full of soluble fiber.
- Detox Vegetables (2-3 Cups Daily) ~ Vegetables are nature's fat burners. You can eat all you want and still lose weight.
- Fresh Fruit (2 Servings is 2 Whole Fruits) ~ Controlling your sweet tooth is much easier when you add fruit to your diet. Fruit has a balancing, detoxifying and fat-burning effect which will help your weight drop.
- Water and Lemon Juice ~ Drinking lots of water with lemon juice will activate the burning off of stored fat in your body. Why? It's a bile thinner. This means it will help bile do a better job of processing fat. It also helps cravings and sipping water means you are not grazing on junk food.
- Whey Protein Shake (8-Ounce Serving Daily) ~ This is a terrific detoxifier and a natural fat burner.
- Herbal Teas ~ Have 1 packet of decaffeinated green tea with 1 packet of herbal fruit tea every evening. This will help regulate appetite, mood, energy, and cravings.
This plan is designed to control your appetite and cravings while balancing your body chemistry. As you adjust to these additions, the compulsions to pig out on the higher calorie stuff diminishes. Within 2 weeks you'll be eating less junk food automatically and loving healthy food more. And before long you'll have a body that you'll be proud of.
Will you Join Me?
I'll be adding these healthy food to my menu beginning on Monday the 20th.
The next step will be adding in fitness and working out.
**This plan was taken from Jackie Warner This is why you're fat book. I modified the plan a bit, but the basic idea is hers.