Five Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die
- Sell my house, buy an RV and travel this wonderful, beautiful, amazing United States we are fortunate enough to call home.
- Plan a family reunion for the entire extended family, either here or in Italy or England.
- See my two boys, their wives to be and grandson live to their full potential and experience all the joy and happiness life can bring.
- Write and publish a book.
- Finally lose the extra 25 pounds I've been carrying for far too long.
Five Things I Say A Lot
Five Books And/Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
- Bag of Bones ~ Stephen King
- O Magazine
- Lucky Magazine
- Still Alice ~ Lisa Genova
- The Killing Kind ~ John Connolly
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe You've Seen Them Five Times?)
- Edward Scissorhands
- Grease (couldn't get enough of it, back in the day)
- Some Like it Hot
- Over the Edge
- The Shawshank Redemption
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
- Italy, again, but this time as an adult.
- Washington D.C.
Five People I Invite To Do This Meme
- Ellen ~ Badwordmama
- Kathy ~ Glassorocks